SA-MP: Project United States
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAPD Application Format

2 posters

Go down

LAPD Application Format Empty LAPD Application Format

Post  Josh_Sherwood Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 am

LAPD Is hiring officers.

1) Why do you want to join the LAPD?

2) What would make you a good officer?

3) Definiton of MG, CK, OOC, IC, DM, PG? (Copy/past will result in auto denied)

4) Your character Name?

5) Your OOC Name?

6) Country / Region

POST APPLICATIONS IN REPLY TO THIS

Josh_Sherwood
Admin

https://project-us.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LAPD Application Format Empty Michael Stapleton OFficer Applycation

Post  Michael Stapelton Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:09 pm

1) Why do you want to join the LAPD? Becouse i want to protect thetown from any gangsters like grove street and anyother criminals. I Too want to join becouse i am man of the law and i must do every order from my chief. I Am very tollerant to the clean cityzens but im so rough with the guys vs the law.

2) What would make you a good officer? I Am very good in the driving and in the shooting with heavy guns. (OOC i know how to arrest and stop very good.))

3) Definiton of MG, CK, OOC, IC, DM, PG? (Copy/past will result in auto denied)MG-Metagame Mixing OOC and IC , CK- Character Kill. When you kill someone RP-ly you must change your name IG. , OOC- Out of character Everything about when you are out of SAMP, IC - Everything about when you are in SAMP , DM- Deathmatch - Killing without valid rp reason. , PG - Powergaming- Doing what is impulsive in real world.I Will add RK- revenge killing - when someone kill u you must not kill him back in the last 30 minutes.

4) Your character Name? Michael Stapleton

5) Your OOC Name? Michael Stapleton

6) Country / Region Bulgaria but speak perfectly english.

Michael Stapelton

Back to top Go down